I developed an interactive prototype using Sketch & InVision to demonstrate the UX of the Avios' 2015, 'Do More' campaign microsite.
Avios, the travel loyalty scheme company wanted to increase customer satisfaction by prompting account holders to browse and redeem experiences with their Avios points.
101 led the creative activity and produced supporting banners, press and outdoor ads. Rehabstudio were responsible for developing the microsite that enabled customers to create personalised ads for Avios account holders.
A basic, interactive prototype using Sketch & InVision to demonstrate the UX of the Avios’ microsite.
The objectives of the campaign were:
- To drive awareness amongst existing customers of the experiences they could redeem with their points.
- To provide a tool for the relatives of existing customers to prompt the account holder to redeem an experience(s) with their points.
The microsite allowed existing customers to browse and redeem a gallery of experiences.
It also allowed fiends/relatives of existing customers to create a personalised message that would follow the account holder around the internet, prompting them to spend their points.
My responsibilities included:
- Development of user flows for both the account holder and their friends/relatives
- Wireframe development
- Low-fidelity prototype (created in InVision)
- Explaining the UX vision to the UI designer
Also published on Medium.
UX/UI Before & After
Share This Project
If you enjoyed this project, then let others know about it by sharing it.Tweet